Huffington Post Blog entries
I write a blog on the Huffington Post on meditation, Dharma, politics and other current events.
- Buddhism, Sex, and Foot Locker Apr 2013
- Your Death Is Your Headline Mar 2013
- Dharma and Guns Feb 2013
- Watch What You Eat (With Your Mind) Dec 2012
- Baseball and the Illusion of Self Nov 2012
- Compassion and Marriage Equality Nov 2012
- Catching the Right Though Trains Oct 2012
Bringing Practice To Life in Whole Thinking Journal, Winter 2010-11 (p.19) Ways to continue your practice after leaving retreat. The retreats mentioned are held at the Center for Whole Communities where I have taught since 2006.
Urban Elements Article on “Four Elements” reflection in an urban setting. Published in Inquiring Mind, Fall 2009 issue. http://www.inquiringmind.com/
KPFA Radio Interview on “Digital Chronicles” about Mindfulness & Technology My interview is in the final third of the program (after two other pieces).